Honley Civic Society’s 2017/18 programme of Thursday evening talks are as follows:
- 14/Sep/2017 — Honley – Nature and Naturalists c.1860-1939 by Alan Brooke
- 12/Oct/2017 — Eighty Years of Dyeing in Huddersfield – 1850 to 1930 by Mike Page
- 09/Nov/2017 — Hope Bank by David Cockman
- 11/Jan/2018 — Mapping Honley by Peter Marshall
- 08/Feb/2018 — Holmfirth Floods by Mike Wade
- 08/Mar/2018 — The Hinchliffes by David Hinchliffe
- 12/Apr/2018 — Colne Valley Museum by Sue Starr
All talks commence at 7:30pm and take place in St. Mary’s Church Parish Rooms, Church Street, Honley.
Further details can be found on the Honley Civic Society web site.