Our newsletter for March and April is now available to read online or download in PDF format.
The contents include:
- new publications
- Huddersfield Band of Hope Diary
- updates on events
- Local History Books Online
- Huddersfield & District in the Past
Any corrections, comments or feedback are welcome and will be added to this page.
- Many thanks to Jane for reminding me that David Griffith’s “Secured for the Town: The story of Huddersfield’s Greenhead Park” is available to download as a free PDF on the Friends of Greenhead Park web site.
- As well as the three titles listed in the newsletter, Honley Civic Society have just made too further publications freely available to read online: A History of Honley Band and Honley Bridge and Newtown.